What’s in a movie review? Sometimes quite a bit; other times, not much at all. Maybe you read the reviews by the film critic at your local newspaper, or browse the reviews at a site like Rotten Tomatoes; and maybe there’s a film critic whose work really resonates with you, and maybe you think they’re all just full of hot air.
Reviews for movie websites, though, are a little different. Consider a site like Loving the Classics. This site elicits some pretty strong praise; look up a Loving the Classics review and you’re sure to find a breathless endorsement. And in this case, it’s not just hot air. The average Loving the Classics review is a positive one because the site is really something else—a tremendous service for movie buffs, and an online service that’s peerless in its selection as well as its level of service.
Consider the following facts, for instance, and all those positive Loving the Classics reviews will suddenly make sense.
- Loving the Classics has a selection of some 3,200 movies and counting—and the library is expanding all the time; Loving the Classics adds titles by the hundreds, on a weekly basis.
- Loving the Classics doesn’t just sell the same old movies. It sells public domain movies you cannot find anywhere else; outside of Loving the Classics, they are unavailable on video and DVD!
- Loving the Classics offers a selection of vintage films that go back as far as to the 1910’s. There’s nothing on the site newer than the 1970’s—so you know that everything you’re getting is the “good old stuff!”
- Loving the Classics boasts a wide array of genres, everything from comedy to sci-fi, western to musical, action/adventure to detective thriller.
- Loving the Classics is proud to feature winsome customer service and incredible low prices.
No wonder every Loving the Classic review is a rave; there’s nothing about this site that is by-the-numbers, nothing sub-par. In this case, every rave Loving the Classics can be believed. This site is the real deal, and movie lovers will find it to be totally worthy of the hype!